ECHO3 Thermal Reflex Sight
The most innovative, direct view thermal sight in the world. The ECHO3 uses SIG SAUER® BDX® technology and can record both video and images in 8 different color palettes.
- Compact Thermal Reflex Style Sight (Don’t get Stuck “Behind” a Scope)
- BDX Enabled WiFi/Bluetooth®, Allowing Active Reticles that Change with KILO® Rangefinder Input.
- Customizable Fixed Reticles that are Configured from the BDX Mobile Application
- Uncooled 320x240 12µ VOx LWIR Core Operating at 30Hz (ITAR Controlled)
- LevelPlex™ Anti-Cant System with Scope Cant Sensitivity down to 0.5°
- MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Display) Powers up when it Senses Motion
- Video and Image Recording (including recoil activation) with 8 Color Palettes
- Greater than 6 Hours of Run Time with Heavy Use
- Easy to Adjust Lens with Optional Throw Lever Attachment
- Optional Quick Disconnect Mount
- Designed and Assembled in the U.S.A. to Withstand IPX-4 Conditions
- Aspheric Lens (10° FOV) with up to 6X Digital Magnification
- Designed for Predator and Hog hunters
- Improved Situational Awareness
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
top of page
bottom of page